The Gardening Planner
Get the most out of your garden with the printable Gardener’s Handbook. Whether you’re planting a simple herb garden in the window sill of your kitchen, a stunning cut flower garden or a huge vegetable garden to feed your family year-around, a planner will help you stay organized and on track. Inside this gardening companion, you’ll find worksheets and charts for a variety of activities including:
- Landscape and garden planning pages
- Plant care specifics and seed starting pages to help you classify everything in one spot
- To-do lists and calendars
- Record important details about harvesting, pests and diseases and plant performance
- Preservation logs including canning, freezing, dehydrating, freeze drying and fermenting
- Seed saving worksheets
- Garden directory to keep a list of your favorite gardening supply shops and connections
- Everything you need to track your garden success in one location
- Makes garden planning, planting and harvesting easier
- 31 pages
- Size of handbook is 8.5 inches x 11 inches
- Perfect for printing and placing in a binder or folder
This garden planner is an instant digital download. No physical product will be shipped to you. Simply download and save the PDF to your favorite device. Print the planner at home or at your preferred local printing company.
There are no reviews yet.